Everyone among us has a story to tell. When you have a good story, share it. Writerly is a great place for it to live too. Good stories are sticky, which means people are more likely to connect with them and pàss them on. You don’t have to be a professional writer. So break your storytelling skills from that random English class you took years ago and put them to share. Writerly will help you reach the audience. Don’t worry about the grammar though. We will take care of that.
- The story should be short and precise. If it’s interesting, we won’t mind if it is long.
- The story should be in a word, text or pdf format. The permitted file types are .docx, .doc, .pdf, .txt. Word documents will be preferable.
- The size limit of the file should be 5MB. If it’s more, we recommend you to send us the file directly to our email. You’ll find the details below. Continue happy scrolling!
- The document should contain your name and a little bio in the header or footer including a photograph of yourself cropped square.
- The document must not be encrypted or password protected. It won’t upload for security reasons.
- Title of the story is a must have.
- Make sure the work is your own. No copyright infringements will be acceptable. You’ll be responsible for your own work.
- Write as many stories as you want. There’s no limit.
The story will be thoroughly studied and can take 24 hours to 48 hours to be approved or God forbid, rejected. Stay calm, we’ll get back to you in both situations.
In case you have a large file to upload or you face a problem submitting the above form, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your story directly to the email with the details mentioned in the Terms above and the submission form.